Your consultation is the time when you learn what plastic surgery can do for you and we decide how best to help you achieve your desires. Our mission is multi-faceted, with emphasis on individualized patient care and high-quality results. Our goals are:
- To provide total service and care with compassion and understanding in a friendly, comfortable environment.
- To provide options of care that allow each person to receive only the care needed or desired in the least invasive and least costly manner possible with the best outcome.
- To always place our patients first, doing whatever we can to minimize the time, frustration and worry of receiving care.
- To protect and preserve the privacy, dignity and total welfare of our patients.
- To maintain the highest level of integrity, service orientation, attitude and ethics.
- To set ourselves apart from others with distinctive differences in medical/surgical expertise, information exchange, and patient caring.
In order to achieve all these goals, your consultation has several steps. First you provide us with some written information about why you came to see us, what sort of plastic surgery interests you, and your medical history.
Dr. Wuest will discuss your medical history and your desires for plastic surgery. He will examine you with all this in mind and then discuss how plastic surgery can help you address your specific goals. He will answer any questions you may have.
We will then discuss all the phases of your plastic surgery including the period before the procedure, the details of the surgery itself, and the recovery. We will address when you can resume various physical activities, when you should return to work, and the timing of your post-procedure visits. We will answer all of your questions in detail. But we find that people often have additional questions after they visit us, so we encourage you to call us back if you have any other questions.